jueves, 29 de junio de 2017

Asus laptop problems gaming computer builder

I'm having a number of problems with my Asus laptop that I am wondering if anyone can help me fix or identify what's causing them.

Problems I am having include:

-Youtube videos, especially when run at >1x speed or higher definition lag for a split second every 5 or 10 seconds even if they are already completely loaded. Doesn't always happen, but it is very frustrating when it does.

-Computer gets pretty hot and pretty loud when I run games (happened the other day when I was playing ghost recon; even happens to a little bit of a lesser extent, but still noticeable, when playing very low end games like oldschool runescape).

-The most annoying of all is when I am playing runescape, using my web browser is EXTREMELY slow—like I'm talking slower than dial up speeds. It takes a matter of minutes to load web pages, if they load at all. I usually end up refreshing the page a good 10 times before they actually end up loading anything (and it still takes forever to do so). Runescape will have no issues what-so-ever, but if I want to visit another website, I basically am forced to reset my computer.

When any of these issues happen, I open the task manager and the CPU and memory being used aren't anywhere near 100%.

Here is a link to my laptop: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/asus-2-in-1-15-6-4k-uhd-touch-screen-laptop-intel-core-i7-16gb-memory-nvidia-geforce-gtx-950m-2tb-hdd-512gb-ssd-chocolate-black-aluminum-hairline-with-dark-copper/5561200.p?skuId=5561200

With a core i7, 16gb RAM, and what I think is a decent graphics card, I don't see why I would be having these problems. My internet speed is fine. Download speeds are around 130 mbps and upload is 30 mbps.

The last issue isn't extremely relevant since I don't really play Runescape anymore, but still frustrating that it exists considering that I spent around $1200 on my laptop. I don't play a lot of games, so I'm not sure if this problem would exist with other games as well.

Any help is GREATLY appreciated. Thank you in advance.

submitted by /u/boxler3
[link] [comments]

from computers https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/6kdxxi/asus_laptop_problems/
via IFTTT
pc building gaming

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario