lunes, 24 de abril de 2017

Velop + Surfboard modem = getting 80-90mbps but videos are still buffering... gaming computer builder

I'm just trying to see if I need to call Comcast about this. I have restarted the velop, went and found new channels (via the app) and I'm going to have my sister disconnect and reconnect the modem today.

Other than that I'm not sure what is going on. Happens wireless and via ethernet... We have only 3 devices actively using the Internet and one is streaming at 1080p.

This happens when trying to stream 4k or 1080p from NY laptop. It is spec'd out and brand new so I know it isn't the device.

Help?

submitted by /u/DudeThatsErin
[link] [comments]

from computers https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/679trm/velop_surfboard_modem_getting_8090mbps_but_videos/
via IFTTT
pc building website

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario