martes, 25 de abril de 2017

The computer lab sent me this pic of my pc ready, i gave it to them to rebuilt it into a new case. I see the fan's logos are upside down and i'll never survive like that with my OCD. It shouldn't be so hard to fix it by miself, right? Shouldn't have wiring mass and shit... Right? Inwin 303. gaming computer builder

The computer lab sent me this pic of my pc ready, i gave it to them to rebuilt it into a new case. I see the fan's logos are upside down and i'll never survive like that with my OCD. It shouldn't be so hard to fix it by miself, right? Shouldn't have wiring mass and shit... Right? Inwin 303. submitted by /u/WhiteHaired_
[link] [comments]


from computers https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/67g9g1/the_computer_lab_sent_me_this_pic_of_my_pc_ready/
via IFTTT
pc building website

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario