lunes, 24 de abril de 2017

Sluggish Computer? gaming computer builder

Turned my comp off one night (after waking it up from sleep) cause I went drinking with some friends. Came back the next day to it being pretty sluggish. Almost as if my comp doesnt have enough RAM or something. the desktop and stuff on the internet runs as if its a game running at 20 fps. and my games suffer because of this. I have tried plenty of solutions so far and it still hasn't helped.

For reference my specs are: i7 7700k Corsair H100i v2 water cooler EVGA GTX 1080 sc edition G-Skill Ripjaws 16 GB DDR4 RAM Corsair RM 650w PSU

I built this comp in february so it is still fairly new.

If anyone has any ideas please comment back asap. Its really annoying trying to play games and do simple pc stuff with sluggish performance.

submitted by /u/Vulcan045
[link] [comments]

from computers https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/677qhc/sluggish_computer/
via IFTTT
pc building website

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario