lunes, 24 de abril de 2017

Slow internet with Ethernet/wifi adapter? gaming computer builder

I'm not actually sure if it's even an Ethernet adapter. My dad got a new computer (A) so I took his old one (B) into my room. Well, computer B is not wireless and my room is on the opposite side of the house from the router. Computer A came with a small USB that makes computer B capable of being wireless. However, whenever I plug the USB in, the internet on computer B and all other devices becomes agonizingly slow. I'm not sure what to do about this issue. I haven't been able to find anything else online because I can't figure out what the USB actually is called and what to search.

submitted by /u/selfawareandroid
[link] [comments]

from computers https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/679l8j/slow_internet_with_ethernetwifi_adapter/
via IFTTT
pc building website

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario