martes, 25 de abril de 2017

Red light on motherboard for GPU after installing GTX 1080 gaming computer builder

This is probably a simple fix since I'm new to building computers. But I just installed the MSI GTX 1080 graphics card to my PC and it worked until I signed in, then I think the PC restarted but I'm not too sure as the screen went black as soon as the log in finished.

The card has 2 pins for power, a 6 pin and a 6+2. Does this require 2 separate VGA leads from the power supply? Or will 1 lead which splits into 6 and 6+2 be fine for it? I assume this will be my problem. Other than that, any other standard issues I might be having?

Thanks in advance

submitted by /u/jamietylerr
[link] [comments]

from computers https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/67gf5c/red_light_on_motherboard_for_gpu_after_installing/
via IFTTT
pc building website

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario