domingo, 23 de abril de 2017

PC not booting & CPU fan not spinning gaming computer builder

A month or so ago when visiting home I turned on my PC and noticed that nothing was happening. I looked inside the case and the CPU fan was not spinning. All of the case fans were going, and all of the LED's were lit up. Anyone know of a common issue or a possible fix? I feel like the CPU may just be dead but I'm not sure what would cause that.

Specs:

2x ASUS GTX 760 in SLI

Intel Core i5-4670k

ASUS Z87-A Motherboard

16GB DDR3 1600mHz RAM

Not sure what else would be useful.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/BartGartTart
[link] [comments]

from computers https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/6758km/pc_not_booting_cpu_fan_not_spinning/
via IFTTT
pc building website

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario