martes, 25 de abril de 2017

Need advice on buying new gaming computer! gaming computer builder

Hi guys! My harddrive from my 8 year old PC just died :(. The CPU was also getting extremely outdated lol. My question today is...advice on the current best money efficient gaming hardware! My past machine was an HP desktop had a quad core 2.80 GHz AMD cpu (its ass for todays standards). I also upgraded it with an nvidia geforce 660 TI graphics card. I understand the most efficient way to use my money is to build my own machine but time is a severe issue for me. Would it be bad to buy a pre-built machine off websites such as ibuypower/cyberpowerpc? I don't mind spending a little bit extra if I can get the convenience of having the machine built for me, or would going to somewhere like walmart/office depot and buying a machine there be better? I could really use some advice. I ideally would like a machine that could run GTA 5 (really any future gaming titles not just GTA lol) at possibly max settings (i have been out of the gaming loop for awhile so I don't know how hard that is forgive me!) and maybe future battlefield titles. I am not a HUGEEE graphics nerd, but I am a huge FPS nerd. I don't mind dropping the graphics settings down e.t.c to increase FPS and I know I will have to do this in the future as my hardware ages! Please help me guys and thanks so much. Feel free to link me to other subreddits as well

Would it be possible to have an extremely efficient gaming PC for the next 5-8 years for around $500-$600?

submitted by /u/n12n
[link] [comments]

from computers https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/67kmw2/need_advice_on_buying_new_gaming_computer/
via IFTTT
pc building website

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario