martes, 25 de abril de 2017

Can't boot into the bios on Gigabyte mobo. gaming computer builder

The motherboard I have is the GIGABYTE GA-B75M-D3V. I've had motherboard for a few years now but until now I never had to get into the bios so it never really bothered me. Now, when I try to get into my PC it boots to what I think is the splash settings, but I can't get into the bios using delete, F8,F9,F12,F2 etc. I can't do anything because I need to get into the bios to reinstall Windows, In order to actually be able to use the the fucking computer. Someone please help me, :( thanks.

submitted by /u/DopeDopeGaming
[link] [comments]

from computers https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/67l8fz/cant_boot_into_the_bios_on_gigabyte_mobo/
via IFTTT
pc building website

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario