martes, 25 de abril de 2017

Any difference between two identical PCIe ports on a motherboard? gaming computer builder

More specifically an ASRock z87 extreme 3, which has 2 PCIe 3.0's. Right now I wan't to get an aftermarket cooler for my r9 290x GPU but the one I have in mind is quite bulky and if I am to fit it, I'd have to move it down to the lower PCIe slot so I don't have to remove my sound card. My question is will there be any difference in performance whatsoever if I did that because I faintly remember reading somewhere that you should always put your GPU in the upper PCI slot for reasons that escape me at the moment?

submitted by /u/domz94
[link] [comments]

from computers https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/67ipc0/any_difference_between_two_identical_pcie_ports/
via IFTTT
pc building website

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario