jueves, 30 de marzo de 2017

Want to sell old computer, how do I wipe hard drive without removing OS? gaming computer builder

Hey, I want to sell my old computer before the value depreciates to null. It runs Windows 7 32-bit but I do not have the original install disc anymore. When I try to restore the system to factory I'm given two options: restore to earlier system image, which there is none unless I create one from today's date? Or a total wipe, which requires the windows installation disc I do not have. Any suggestions on what I might be able to do?

My new computer does have it's Windows install disc but it's for 64-bit, would that be able to substitute for the missing 32-bit disc? Either way, I don't have the key for the old computer windows. Thanks for your help!

submitted by /u/SmoresPies
[link] [comments]

from computers https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/62f1o6/want_to_sell_old_computer_how_do_i_wipe_hard/
via IFTTT
pc building website

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario