jueves, 30 de marzo de 2017

Slow WLAN and disconnect during specific time gaming computer builder

Hey guys, this is my first post here, I hope this belongs in here, otherwise Id be grateful if you could direct me to the right sub.

Anyway: Recently I had to exchange my router (its a mediabox which provides HD receiver, internet and telephone connection) and in the start the wlan worked like before. Since 4 days tho, my wlan starts lagging and being unable to reconnect during the hours 8 pm-1 am. During all other times, it works fine. If I ping the league of legend server or google server, during these specific times I get ping spikes up to 2000 ms. If I manually disconnect from the network, I cant reconnect to it until I restart the router just to see the same thing happening again 5-10 min later. Weirdly, this only occurs on the 2.4 ghz broadband not on 5.0 ghz. My first thought then was to change channel of the network in my router because it may be overcrowded. My network is now the only on channel 6 but it didnt help. I also ran malware scans offline, reset the wireless adapter, fragmented my HDD and changed DNS servers to the google ones but it didnt help, besides its also occuring on my other devices. The easy solution obviously would be to use the 5.0ghz connection but my laptops wireless adapter doesnt support it. Does anyone here have an idea why this is occuring or what my next steps could be to detect/solve the problem?

Thanks in advance for any help!

submitted by /u/Forever_Insane
[link] [comments]

from computers https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/62geu4/slow_wlan_and_disconnect_during_specific_time/
via IFTTT
pc building website

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario