viernes, 31 de marzo de 2017

Quick Question About USB Cables gaming computer builder

OK you have 4 wires (Green, Red, White and Black) wrapped in a tin foil like sheathing and there is a braided sheathing around that.

My question is does that braided sheathing have to be connected for USB to work?

I have a Radio Face plate that has a broken USB Port. I cannot find a replacement port anywhere. What I done is I took an USB Extension cable, Cut the Female end off and soldered it onto my face plate in place of the existing USB Port.

I did not connect the Braided sheathing. The Radio is not recognizing any USB Device I plug into it.

submitted by /u/mrnapolean1
[link] [comments]

from computers https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/62pl6s/quick_question_about_usb_cables/
via IFTTT
pc building website

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario