jueves, 30 de marzo de 2017

Need opinions gaming computer builder

Hello, I am a complete newbie into all the computer stuff and I have recently order a computer and have a few questions. I probably should have done this before buying it, but oh well. Is this computer going to give me 60+ fps considering I mainly play Dota 2 and CS:GO? The advert says that it is 'VR ready', is that true? I would also like to start streaming one day, would it be capable of doing it? I am also aware that this PC does not have a hard drive, just a ssd 120gb, is this going to affect me in any way, knowing that I will only have a couple of games and work for college on it (no movies or pictures). As this is my first desktop pc ever, I do not know much about the monitors either, do I need a 144hz one to have a smooth gaming experience or is 60hz enough? Have you got any suggestions for a monitor around £100, as my budget is pretty low right now. The specs are: Power Supply : EVGA 600W Power Supply 80+ Bronze Motherboard : Gigabyte H110M-HD2 Motherboard CPU : Intel I5 7400 Quad Core 3.0Ghz 7th Gen (turbo 3.5Ghz) CPU Hard Drive : 120gb Solid State Drive Memory : 16gb 2133mhz DDR4 Memory Graphics Card : Latest Geforce GTX 1050Ti 4gb Optical Drive : 24x Dual Layer DVD Writer

submitted by /u/Nemira
[link] [comments]

from computers https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/62cwll/need_opinions/
via IFTTT
pc building website

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario