viernes, 31 de marzo de 2017

Is it me or windows 7 is just better? gaming computer builder

I've been on windows 10 forever on this lenovo gaming laptop I bought a few months back, windows 10 is laggy and choppy. Chit that shouldn't have issues does and lag for instance the window menu that pops up with the windows key takes time and lags, file explorer and just dumb stuff. Higher then normal cpu usage, ram and diskdrive. Some games take forever to load that use to not give me a issue on my old rig such as wow legion and black desert online. They take forever to load up and get in game.

I blamed my HDD hybrid for it because its frustrating, but today Installed windows 7 and dual booted it along windows 10 and wow, just overall it feels much better and snappy. No real delays or lags in doing little things like I did on windows 10, both legion and bdo are much faster then on windows 10. And overall it just feels much better and how it should.

Anyone else with a similar experience? Is this legit or is it just since its a fresh install with nothing on it?

submitted by /u/cha0ticbrah
[link] [comments]

from computers https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/62q03i/is_it_me_or_windows_7_is_just_better/
via IFTTT
pc building website

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario