viernes, 31 de marzo de 2017

Formated a 8 gb SD Card, got a 16 MB card in return. gaming computer builder

Title.

I couldn't move files into my micro sd card using an adapter or micro usb. I tried formatting but for some reason it only said 16 mb (I only realized after formatting)

What I had tried before formatting: * Making sure the lock was off. * Using 2 different adapters. * The regedit method.

On disk manager, it showed the 7.21 gb ready, but now it doesn't even show the sd slot.

I think this may have to do with the registry key I added. I deleted it but no luck.

E: I formated it from my phone, it showed and still shows 7.91 gb, but the pc doesn't recognize it now.

submitted by /u/lumean
[link] [comments]

from computers https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/62q780/formated_a_8_gb_sd_card_got_a_16_mb_card_in_return/
via IFTTT
pc building website

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario