miércoles, 29 de marzo de 2017

Fans never stop running and are super loud even after cleaning them! gaming computer builder

Hi there! For a good four years my A6 vision desktop has been howling from fans going full speed as soon as I boot it up. So today I finally decided to clean up the fans by taking them out, getting all the gunk and dust off of them with 91% isopropyl alcohol, cleaning the heat sink (without taking it out), and dusting the whole case with compressed gas. Turned it on again and it's still howling! Could I possibly have to clean up and put on some new thermal paste? Is it a hardware issue? Should I get new fans? I want to know before I commit to buying anything. Mostly the paste even though it's cheap, but I can barely afford anything right now because of my financial situation and everything has to be a necessity. I can get the fans from a friend, but it might take awhile because of my work schedule. Is it straight forward or am I going to have to experiment?

submitted by /u/daverising
[link] [comments]

from computers https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/628ksc/fans_never_stop_running_and_are_super_loud_even/
via IFTTT
pc building website

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario