viernes, 31 de marzo de 2017

Facebook against YouTube???? Facebook stopping YouTube Videos from Loading. gaming computer builder

Sorry, not sure where else to post this. This isn't a chance for me to rag on Facebook or YouTube, but I have noticed something and wonder if others have noticed the same.

A few times now I will have Facebook and (as an example - Reddit) open in separate window. I'll open a link to a GIF or a YouTube Video from Reddit, and the video refuses to load. The YouTube page loads fine, but the video will not run until I close Facebook.

Could it be the some script or some aspect of Facebook is intentionally or unintentionally blocking YouTube. Though I'm most often linking to something on YouTube, I'm not sure the effect is confined exclusively to YouTube.

Has anyone else experienced something similar?

Again, nothing against either site. I use Facebook everyday and I use YouTube everyday, it is merely by chance that I noticed this conflict. Consistently when this happens, if I close Facebook, the YouTube video will immediately load.

I have a new Dell Inspiron 3650 with the latest Win-10 installed (i5-6400, 8Gb RAM, basic GeForce video).

Not sure how or why these two websites would interact with each other in this way.

submitted by /u/the_blue_wizard
[link] [comments]

from computers https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/62qqec/facebook_against_youtube_facebook_stopping/
via IFTTT
pc building website

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario