jueves, 30 de marzo de 2017

AMD ryzen 5 on windows 7 gaming computer builder

Hello Reddit,

As you may know, ryzen 5 is coming out April 11th. AMD announced they are not going to have drivers/support for Windows 7. Being the AMD fanboy that I am... im gonna get me a ryzen 5 1400 on the MSI B350 micro atx mobo (100$ canadian) with some g skillz 2x8gig. Since I am on a budget, I'll be keeping my old corsair m4 SSD, and I wont be purchasing windows 10 full version. Im gonna install windows 7 on ryzen.

Is this a bad idea? Will it cause issues? What should I do reddit? Thanks.

submitted by /u/RNApolymerase_
[link] [comments]

from computers https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/62doqw/amd_ryzen_5_on_windows_7/
via IFTTT
pc building website

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario