jueves, 30 de marzo de 2017

2 in 1 Laptop/Tablet? gaming computer builder

I was looking for a 2 in 1 Laptop/Tablet (for clarity: those that have roteable or detachable keyboard) under 400 euro. I'm mainly interested in doing quick searches, using microsoft office, taking notes, watching videos etc ... with no lag. I found this Asus Transformer Mini, but after discovering that it slows down using Google Chrome, and it is not that suited for multitasking, I gave up.

Does any of you know an efficient product at an affordable price? I repeat, I do not need a tablet for very advanced and heavy programs, although I would not mind that at least it could run Photoshop (I know they provide a pen that you can use with touchscreen) and some little games to pass the time.

Thank you and sorry for the papyrus!

submitted by /u/GiocatoreSingolo1999
[link] [comments]

from computers https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/62e5vz/2_in_1_laptoptablet/
via IFTTT
pc building website

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario